Would you like to learn how to use veterinary medicines responsibly and safely? Then, this is the course for you.
Areas to be covered are:
- Identification of signs of good and ill health in animals
- Storage of veterinary medicines
- Transport of veterinary medicines
- Administration of veterinary medicines
- Disposal of veterinary medicines
- Record keeping for usage of veterinary medicines
Learn how to use veterinary medicines responsibly and safely, through a practical and interactive course. Focus on reduction of fire-brigade use and increase the preventative one. Our course is compliant with Red Tractor, FAWL and supermarket contract requirements.
We cover the whole of the UK and Ireland, with venues near you. Your course will be delivered by not simply a teacher, but by a Masterclass Trainer who has nearly 30 years’ experience as a vet, foot trimmer and a CowSignals Master trainer.