Topics to be covered:
- Stages of the oestral cycle: Pre-oestrus, Oestrus, Met-oestrus and Di-oestrus
- Pregnancy diagnosis and ageing the foetus, from early to mid to late
- Gender determination and identifying twins
- Foetal and dam reproductive anomalies
- Beyond rectal examinations to aiding your clinical diagnosis.
- Understand the principles and applications of ultrasound scanning
- Review key performance points of ultrasound applications
- Familiarise yourselves with the operation of the scanner
- Practice ultrasound scanning on farm
We cover the whole of the UK, Ireland and rest of Europe, with venues near you. Your course will be delivered by not simply a teacher, but by a Masterclass Trainer who has nearly 30 years’ experience as a veterinary clinician and practices all disciplines of farm animal medicine.