Topics to be covered:
- Stages of the oestral cycle: Pre-oestrus, Oestrus, Met-oestrus and Di-oestrus
- Pregnancy diagnosis and ageing the foetus, from early to mid to late
- Gender determination and identifying twins
- Foetal and dam reproductive anomalies
- Beyond rectal examinations to aiding your clinical diagnosis.
- Understand the principles and applications of ultrasound scanning
- Review key performance points of ultrasound applications
- Familiarise yourselves with the operation of the scanner
- Practice ultrasound scanning on farm
We cover the whole of the UK, Ireland and rest of Europe, with venues near you. We work around you to find the most suitable course dates.
Your course will be delivered by not simply a teacher, but by a Masterclass Trainer who has nearly 30 years’ experience as a veterinary clinician and practices all disciplines of farm animal medicine.