Unless stated or agreed otherwise, our courses run from 1100 until 1600.
Personal Protective Equipment
You shall need the following:
- Parlour top
- For the DIY AI and Non-Vet Cattle Scanning courses you are advised to wear a short sleeve parlour top, to facilitate internal examinations.
- Waterproof trousers
Most of our courses are taking place outdoors. Particularly in the winter, you are advised to bring warm and waterproof clothes.
Please bear the following in mind:
- For the Basic Hoofcare Course and Advanced Hoofcare Course you don't need to bring any hoof-trimming equipment.
- For the White Line Atlas Couse, you shall need to bring:
- Foot Trimmer's Apron
- Your own cordless grinder
Please bring packed lunch, except for those who attend the:
- Practical Bovine Ultrasonography Course,
- Introduction to Bovine Endoscopy Course
- Practical Bovine Digit Surgery & Hoofcare Course
- White Line Atlas Course
Most have onsite parking, once arrived on the farm courtyard, please park at the designated area.