Unless stated or agreed otherwise, our courses run from 1100 until 1600.
Personal Protective Equipment
You shall need the following:
- Parlour top
- Waterproof trousers
Please bear the following in mind:
- For the Basic Hoofcare Course and Advanced Hoofcare Course you don't need to bring any hoof-trimming equipment.
- For the White Line Atlas Couse, you shall need to bring:
- Foot Trimmer's Apron
- For the White Line Atlas Couse, you may wish to bring:
- Your own cordless grinder
- Your own knives and nippers
Please bring packed lunch, except for those who attend the:
- Practical Bovine Ultrasonography Course,
- Introduction to Bovine Endoscopy Course
- Practical Bovine Digit Surgery & Hoofcare Course
Most have onsite parking, once arrived on the farm courtyard, please park at the designated area.