Learn about livestock behaviour and develop safer and more profitable approaches when working with your stock.
Our Better Livestock Handling for Increased Profitability course is farm and classroom based and involves a maximum of 8 delegates.
The sessions will look at:
- Why good cattle handling matters
- Main issues and factors resulting in accidents
- Benefits of good cattle handling
- Animal senses
- Moving livestock efficiently
- Design of handling facilities
When you have completed the course, you’ll be able to:
- Appreciate the benefits of good livestock handling
- Identify the factors affecting cattle handling
- Understand how those factors can be applied to handling systems
Sotirios has over 20 years’ experience as a vet and foot trimmer. He is a LANTRA Freelance Instructor, City & Guilds NPTC Assessor and CowSignals Master Trainer.
No Courses Found